The EDF Pulse Startup Awards are back for a 7th edition. A new decade, a new ambition... but one constant objective: to support and reward startups that bring ideas that change everything!
Do you have a project in the fight against global warming? Does your project promise a healthier, more supportive and more comfortable daily life? It improves the performance of organizations? It offers innovative and sustainable solutions in the field of sport? If it meets the challenges identified for this 2020 edition of the competition, now is the time to apply for these Awards, which have already rewarded 29 startups since their creation in 2014.
Three themes are in the spotlight:
- Sustainable lifestyles : Products and services offering a healthier, more supportive and comfortable daily life at all stages of life and in all living spaces, contributing to greater well-being and meeting the needs of responsible users.
- CO2-neutral territories : Solutions for production, storage and energy consumption that minimize the environmental impact of each, in all territories.
- Resilient Infrastructure : Connected tools, processes and objects improve the operational performance and competitiveness of organizations and reduce negative externalities.
At the end: a communication campaign for the general public to boost your visibility and an endowment of up to 80,000 euros to support the development of your project.
Special Prize for Sport and Innovation - Paris 2024
As a premium partner of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games, EDF has decided to launch an additional prize in 2020. It will be awarded to a candidate who has put forward an innovative solution (or service) in the field of sport - particularly in Olympic and Paralympic events - and which "improves performance and has a sustainable societal impact in the short, medium or long term". The winner of the Special Prize for Sport and Innovation will receive a triple award:
- An endowment of €30,000
- A communication campaign for the general public
- A contact with the Paris 2024 organizing committee
The energy transition must be seen through the prism of co-construction, as close as possible to all those who are innovating on a daily basis for an electric future. EDF Pulse offers several open innovation schemes that allow everyone, from start-ups to very small businesses, SMEs and even individuals, to express themselves and give life to ideas that are shaking up tomorrow's world.
Participating in the EDF Pulse adventure means becoming part of a rich and solid ecosystem made up of entrepreneurs, innovation experts and major media and event partners. A crossroads for exchanges and expertise, a breeding ground for inspiration and the detection of opportunities, it is a genuine network of actors of progress that has been built up over the years, serving the development and reputation of EDF Pulse startups.
Why not enjoy unlimited reading of UP'? Subscribe from €1.90 per week.
Application to be submitted before March 31.
The finalists will be announced at VivaTech in June 2020 and the winners will be announced at the Electric Days to be held on 6 and 7 October 2020 in Paris.