Meet InnoV has established itself as the unmissable business meeting for innovative companies. World-class conferences, financing convention, talent competitions, workshops, the international business convention: events that are on the bill for this eighth edition on 22 November 2012 in Paris-Orly. Up' is an official partner of the event.
The Val de Marne Development Agency, the organiser of this day of meetings, was created on the initiative of the Department. It is a public structure composed mainly of private companies. In charge of promoting the economic image of the territory, it offers a range of services to facilitate the establishment and development of companies. Today it is one of the leading French agencies whose work on innovation and international development is particularly well known.
Two world-class conferences
- The first dedicated to innovation in the service of humanity. "Innovation at the service of human development, a contribution from emerging countries".
- The second will highlight exceptional stories of people and businesses.
Why not enjoy unlimited reading of UP'? Subscribe from €1.90 per week.
Find soon on the Agenda all the speakers, and the full program. email@example.com
For the first time in France, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) launches the TR35
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), through its journal Technology Review, has been annually revealing the world's most outstanding young innovators under the age of 35 for more than a decade to award them with the TR35 Awards.
TR35 MIT France aims to recognize the effort and dedication of young people working in the development of new technologies or in the creative application of existing ones to solve current problems. The aim is to offer recognition to the creative, original and remarkable work of young people with a global impact and not only applied to the field of research, but also to society as a whole.
The awards cover a wide range of interests from biotechnology to the development of new materials, but also energy, computer software, transportation, and the Internet, among others.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is looking for the ten most outstanding young innovators in France :
- The competition is open to young French people (or residents of France) under 35 years of age working on a pioneering project in technology and innovation.
- Entries must be made between November 22 and December 31, 2012. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetinvest, start-up financing agreement
Do you manage an innovative company in creation or development and you wish to raise funds from business angels or investment funds? Project leaders and managers of innovative companies looking for funds will benefit from qualified meetings with investors, assistance with presentations, access to various conferences and workshops, a dedicated space within Meet InnoV, visibility on the site (video of the pitch and presentations), two free invitations worth €200, presence in newsletters, etc...
To fight against disinformation and to favour analyses that decipher the news, join the circle of UP' subscribers.
The call for applications is open from 24 September to 9 November 2012, and is dedicated to innovative companies less than 5 years old with a financing need between €100,000 and €3 million.
To apply, simply complete your form and send it to email@example.com.
A jury of investors and financiers will meet on 12 November (*) to select around 15 companies. (*) Companies not selected by the jury will be entitled to participate as visitors to Meet InnoV free of charge.
At the end of MeetInvest, the jury will unveil its favourite among all the participants. For more information: +33 652 60 77 47 firstname.lastname@example.org
As in each edition of Meet Innov, the partners, actors supporting innovation, organize the workshops. Gathered in the form of thematic workshops - Financing, R&D partnerships, protection of inventions, international development - they present the latest news and discuss best practices. All the innovation support structures are present: a unique opportunity to meet them, to gather the latest information and to exchange personally with them on each project. To participate in the workshops: email@example.com
The 2012 themes :
- Develop and finance your R&D partnership
- Accompanying and financing the first stages of business creation
- Export aid
- Strategy for the protection and enhancement of industrial property
This year, Meet InnoV is also hosting ...
- Le Café des possibles " Pitch and coach " : to confront and present your project of innovative use. The Carrefour des possibles de la Fing and the Agoranov, Descartes, Efrei and Institut Telecom d'Arcueil incubators are available to advise project leaders. Three groups of five project leaders will each be coached by two specialists. The presentation of the project lasts six minutes and is followed by a dfix minute exchange with the participants who will give advice and useful contacts for the development of the project.
– SeedNetworking It's speed dating for entrepreneurs that brings together web project owners and web developers who want to launch themselves into the world of start-ups. Participants have a few minutes to present their project and their needs. Fruitful exchanges between developers and entrepreneurs allow the sharing of ideas and skills. More than 700 project owners and developers have already met since the creation of SeedNetworking! To know more about it: http://www.seednetworking.fr