Audiovisual student, science video maker, amateur filmmaker or science enthusiast? The Andra, in partnership with Pariscienceinvites you to participate in the "Views on Radioactive Waste" short film competition.
Ahe principle? Propose a short film project on the theme of radioactive waste by answering one of these questions:
- How can we talk about something that scares us?
- How can information be passed on to future generations?
- How do we take responsibility today for tomorrow?
Whether it's a short fiction, documentary or animated film... all formats are allowed!
This is by no means an advertising film or an institutional commission from Andra, but rather your view of radioactive waste, an artistic creation whose aim is to open dialogue. There is only one rule: freedom of tone, it can be playful, offbeat, unexpected or serious.
The project selected by the jury will be rewarded and will be responsible for the financial realisation of its film. The winner :
- will receive a bonus of €2,000,
- will be paid for the making of his film (within the limit of 6 000 € and within the calendar defined by Andra),
- the short film will be screened as part of the Pariscience 2019 Festival.
Closing date for applications: 31 March 2019.
Files must be sent at Buzz district with the competition object "Regards sur les déchets radioactifs" at 18 rue du Turbigo - 75002 Paris. Or by mail to laurence[at]buzzdistrict.com (specifying "Regards sur les déchets radioactifs" competition in the subject line).