The i-Nov Innovation Contest of the Future Investment Program (PIA) aims to support innovative projects of SMEs and start-ups and thus promote the accelerated emergence of companies that are leaders in their field. Submit your projects before May 12, 2020 to obtain funding.
As operator of the Future Investment Program (PIA), the French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME) supports and finances innovations designed to accelerate the energy and environmental transition (energy, transport, industry, agriculture, water, biodiversity, etc.).
Two information webinars are organised by ADEME to provide an opportunity to find out about the timetable and procedures for submitting projects. They will provide an opportunity to ask questions and discuss with the ADEME's Enterprise and Industrial Transition Directorate (DETI):
- February 25, 2020 from 11:00 to 12:30, with speakers including Marie Gandeboeuf, Project Manager i-Nov Innovation Contest and Anthony Lelarge, Project Manager Transport, Buildings. Sign up.
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 from 11:00 to 12:30, with the following speakers Astrid GuinetProject Manager, i-Nov Innovation Contest and Marie Gandeboeuf, Project Manager i-Nov Innovation Contest. Sign up.
The Innovation Contest helps to co-finance R&D and innovation projects worth between €600,000 and €5 million. The call for projects in the fifth wave of the competition is will close on May 12, 2020. This fifth wave focuses on the following themes:
- Renewable energy, storage and energy systems
- Transport and sustainable mobility
- Eco-efficient Industry and Agriculture
- Water and Biodiversity
Bpifrance is also involved in other themes. The i-Nov Innovation Contest is aimed exclusively at SMEs.
Learn more about the i-Nov Competition :
Why not enjoy unlimited reading of UP'? Subscribe from €1.90 per week.
The text* of the call for projects and its application file are available on the ADEME website
View video of winning SMEs
See project sheets
See generic webinar presentation recording
* Subject to publication of the decree approving the specifications in the Official Journal.