Straight from the imagination of its brilliant designer, Gianni Vianello-Vinci, here is PalmShower, the shower palm controlled by smartphone!
The eclecticism of Gianni Vianello-Vinci's design characterizes his entire professional career with a positioning that has allowed him to intervene in very diverse fields marked by international success. For him, every assignment is considered a real challenge linked to a specific request, so each result cannot be the same as the others. And PalmShower looks like nothing that exists today; here is the proof.
Why not enjoy unlimited reading of UP'? Subscribe from €1.90 per week.
PalmShower is an OLIPI; translate: an original luxury object perfectly identified.
Above all, it is an internal structure made of chloride- and salt-resistant stainless steel and cold galvanized steel + cataphoresis + hot epoxy powder coating. A structure that has been designed to withstand the harshest weather and climates. It is equipped with a solar energy system with a photovoltaic system integrated on the sheets. A "Global Solar" system, an optimal solar energy solution which, thanks to the fineness of the components, can be integrated with the very high quality of design and conception of the PalmShower with totally innovative technological properties and energy efficiency.
Its first innovation: the Eco-Palm function
Eco-Palm is an iPad/iPod/iPhone application developed specifically for PalmShower. It allows you to control energy efficiency by operating at low power consumption.
How does it work? It manages all the functions of our ingenious palm tree: misting, shower, lights, hifi system, in order to control consumption and avoid any waste of energy. Using this program, energy consumption is weighted and activated or deactivated according to needs.
A few examples:
- Leaf opening and closing function: the PalmShower's leaves will be controlled by limiting the repetitive opening and closing of the system, which is a source of significant electricity consumption. The user can, for example, decide and program the opening of the leaves in the morning at a fixed time and the closing in the evening, and block the function for the rest of the day.
- Shower / misting function: the shower and misting can be activated with a pre-configured timer to limit excessive consumption. For example, a maximum of 30 seconds of showering. The application leaves the possibility to return to an uncontrolled mode of these two functions at any time. The water jet works by pulses and can be programmed to limit excessive consumption. Small precision: three of the six leaves of the palm tree are equipped with a water distribution system for cascade shower!
- Lighting function: the program also allows you to manage the low consumption leds present in PalmShower. Two types of control are available to manage the intensity: dimming of the lights via the application and control of the leds according to the time of day; the light function being useless during the day, the user can program the switching on of the light at specific times in the evening and according to his needs. The application will be based on the solar calendar of the user's city. The user will be able to switch back to "manual" mode from within the application.
To fight against disinformation and to favour analyses that decipher the news, join the circle of UP' subscribers.
Two independent lighting systems equip PalmShower as standard:
- System at the base, integrated in the rim of the tray, consisting of 3 led spots of white light in zenithal projection.
- System integrated in the 3 shower roses, RGB LED technology allowing to obtain infinite chromatic shades. Both systems operate with 12V direct current.
As far as sound is concerned, PalmShower is equipped with water-resistant speakers and a 2-channel 30w+30w stereo amplifier, two speakers for mid-high frequencies + a subwoofer and an MP3 connection. Technologies: WiFi and BlueTooth, controlled by remote control.
Last detail : PalmShower has been calculated to resist, with open leaves, to gusts of 50/60 Km/h.
Don't you find him irresistible? Today, only two prototypes are available. For more information, please contact the company Dometti : contact@dometti .fr - www.dometti.fr
Architect D P L G I A graduate of the University of Venice, he was responsible for the creation in France of the First Bank Merchandising Charter (Caisse Nationale de Crédit Agricole), the "golden metre" award for merchandising with Findus for the large cold shelves in supermarkets and hypermarkets, the "Janus de l'innovation" for the development and launch of the SNCF's "train à vivre" concept, the "Janus de la Cité" for urban development around public transport in the Valenciennes conurbation (Tramway)... and, recently, the development of specific areas for Air France's "A380".
Gianni Vianello- Vinci is an increasingly recognized actor in the world of DESIGN MANAGEMENT, operating in Urban Planning, Commercial Architecture, Merchandising, Scenography, Signage, and, in GRAPHISM in: Visual Identity, Publishing, Web, Animation Film,...
Tel: 06 21 25 64 47 / 01 43 56 34 59 / firstname.lastname@example.org